photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Distraction Cooking

At 24 years old, I am working on growing into the adult I have always dreamed of being. Career, family, and happiness have all been within close reach, until yesterday when my world was changed and my boyfriend and I of a year ended things. As to distract myself from the heartache, and enjoy the beauty and all that life has to offer I have decided to blog. My second love over the past year or two has been cooking. So what better than to share my recipes, secrets, and love of food with anyone who is willing to listen. I'm open to trying new cuisines, restaurants, and techniques. As I learn more, I will share, as to all learn something, whether it is about food, culture, or maybe even learn a little something about myself along the way. Signing off until dinner time tonight (Chicken Tortilla Soup).

Rare Rhea. Yes. The meat cook temperature pun is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014