Thai Curry Hummus
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, skins removed, liquid reserved
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. tahini paste (can substitute for peanut butter)
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground curry
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of chopped peanuts
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- pita bread for dipping
In the bowl of a food processor, add in the sriracha, tahini, garlic, honey, curry, ginger and turn on to combine, about 1 minute.
Add in the chickpeas and blend until a thick paste forms. With the processor on, slowly add in the olive oil in a steady stream, and then add in as much of the reserved garbanzo bean liquid as you want until you reach your desired hummus consistency.