photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sticky Pineapple Chicken and Rice Bowls


It feels good to get back into the swing of things. I mean, if I could still be in Italy, soaking in the sun and indulging in gelato around every corner. But that's what retirement is for, amIright? Getting back into a routine means homemade cooking, walks with our puppy, a glass of wine, and tracking time by the number of Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt episodes that we crush on Netflix. Is that show not down right hilarious? It just gets me. Anyways, routine keeps me accountable for things like writing and blogging, which I love! And thankfully I have AZFoodie to share my recipes with, so be sure to head on over to her site todey to get my most recent recipe!


These Sticky Pineapple Chicken and Rice Bowls are just down right fun. I mean, who doesn't like serving their food...in food?! I hate waste. Like hate. I keep my vegetable scraps to make broth, I freeze anything that might be able to be used in future recipes. My mom's frugal ways growing up have finally worn off on me! This recipe comes together in no time at all, and is just as delicious as take-out (and I like to think of myself as a Chinese food take-out connoisseur). So get in the kitchen and get take-out on the dinner table!  

Click HERE for the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014