Chipotle Pineapple Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 1 lb. raw chicken, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce
- 1 egg, scrambled and chopped
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 3 tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce
Add chopped chicken, chipotle sauce, in the same pan and cook until the chicken is no longer pink, about 5-8 minutes.
Add bell pepper and fresh pineapple. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add in the cooked bacon, chopped egg and cilantro. Stir and serve in lettuce cups.