photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend Recap: in Photos

This weekend, fall came busting through the door here in AZ. Heavy rains, cooler temperatures, and crisp nights called for all the activities to be done. Friday night the three musketeers (Andrew, his sister, and myself) pupt on our best Harry Potter versions of ourselves and headed to The Orpheum theatre to watch the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra put on their annual Halloween at Hogwarts show. The Orpheum theatre has been my biggest obsession since I was a kid {I told my mom that I was going to live there when I grew up: news flash. I don't}. Then Saturday morning we headed out to the farmer's market to pick up ALL of the local produce. Like all of it. Our bag wasn't big enough and we had to go unload it in the car before heading back to the market to shop some more. Followed by an afternoon at a local craft market called Pineapple Triangle with my mom, a bloody mary bar lunch, and an evening of Netflix and whiskey. Sunday I had the absolute pleasure of attending my sorority alma mater, Kappa Delta, bid night for it's newest colonization at Arizona State University. I tried to document the weekend as much as possible while still being in the moment, so here goes:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014