photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, October 15, 2015

How to Make the Perfect Cheese Board


If it isn't clear to you all yet, I love entertaining! I love a reason to give the house a good, deep clean. I love coming up with fun recipe ideas to try out on our guests (yes, I am that person that always tries out a new recipe on guests before testing it out on my own). And you know what else I love? Snacks for dinner. Like a huge bowl of guac and salty tortilla chips. Or the sweet and savory dream that is a perfectly put together cheese board. With the holidays just around the corner, I am showing you all how to assemble the best cheese board, and I take all of the guess work for you, with tips and tricks to keep yourself part of the party and not fussing over some intricate appetizer. SO head on over to idieh design's blog to check out my guide to the perfect cheese board!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014