photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Grilled Squash Blossom Pizza


Local Arizona food blogger and now happy to call my friend, AZFoodie, has featured another one of my recipes this week. And this time I am featuring my latest obsession: squash blossoms. On pizza. Yes, you read that right. Local squash blossoms, roasted on a grilled pizza crust, topped with cheese, basil, and paper-thin slices of zucchini and squash. Doesn't get more summer than that right there. So head on over to AZFoodie to see what I've been up to and how to make this for yourself. 



Catch my Grilled Squash Blossom Pizza recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014