photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Photo Overload

Remember that time when I thought I had come up with this amazing recipe idea, where instead of making homemade poptarts with jam, I would make homemade poptarts filled with pizza ingredients...only for my boyfriend to look at me in silence for a good 10 seconds and say, "like a Hot Pocket?". Dreams = crushed. Clearly I haven't had many Hot Pockets in my day. It's that time again- where I have recipes up my sleeve, but I am gonna need the weekend to prep them for you guys. Plus there's a lot going on in my household, and hopefully I can share some big news with you soon! Until then, enjoy some of my favorite photos as of late (from my instagram and Android camera).

 a storm rolling in from my office balcony

 happy hour with Jennica from aMaes Photography and Carissa from T is for Townsend

I'm gonna need this framed. {via}

eat ALL the bacon mac and cheese chips.

then wash the chips down with Fractured Prune doughnuts.

what Justin Timberlake looks like from a suite. 

hot dog humor. enough said.

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the Hot Pocket thing...hahaha. Sorry your dreams were crushed. But the hot dog humor makes it better right?!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014