Chipotle Sweet Potato Tots
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 almond milk
- 1 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce (found in the international/Mexican food aisle)
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
Once the sweet potatoes are cooled to the touch, add them to a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients. No wit's time to get messy. Using your hands, mix the tots mixture together, making sure all of ingredients are well combined.
Now form the tots using your hands, making a traditional tot shape, or whatever circle/square/shape that you want. Place them on a non-stick baking sheet and place them in the freezer for 10 minutes to set. If you are wanting to save these for future, then place into a ziplock bag and place back into freezer.
If you are baking them from a frozen state, you will need to bake them for 20 minutes on each side, or longer depending on the temperature of your oven.
Serve hot with Srirachup or your favorite condiment.