photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, June 16, 2014

Carrot Lemonade


If I would have posted this on Thursday morning like I had planned to, then my post would have read something like this:

"It's currently 4:30am as I post this recipe today, but I can't complain because I am on my way to NYC baby! A quick cab ride, 2 over-stuffed carry-on bags, and 1 smoking hot boyfriend later we are at the airport in search of any place that will give us coffee in exchange for money. We also may or may not have packed turkey sandwiches, hot tamales, jolly ranchers, and chex mix in our bags for the flight. I get antsy on planes. I also get hangry if I'm not fed. I'm 12 years old. Anyways, while we jet set for the weekend I wanted to make sure I shared this with you all before I go. Because it's amazing. Carrot Lemonade is my new favorite bevy. It's sweet, it's flavorful, and it's not full of processed sugars and such like powdered lemonade. I made an extra large batch that lasted me a couple of days. For once I used self control and didn't drink the entire mason jar in one day. I can't promise I'll be able to do it again though."

But since 4:30am came so damn early, I wrote the post and then forgot to hit the publish button. Can you blame me? Anyways, here is the recipe as promised!

Carrot Lemonade

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound carrots
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Wash and juice your carrots in a juicer. Then simply mix together the carrot juice, pineapple juice, water, and lemon juice together. Serve cold over ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014