photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Monday, May 26, 2014

Tomato Avocado Corn Salad


It's Memorial Day, and while I've selfishly taken a day off from work to detox from the food, booze, and partying that partook over the past couple of days, I couldn't leave you guys without a summer post about anything and everything. It all started Thursday with a group dinner at the never-ending meat train aka Fogo de Chao. If you haven't been, you haven't experienced life.  Saturday we attended our 2nd annual Bocce Ball Tournament, where my team dressed up at the Blue Barracudas (channeling my inner Legends of the Hidden Temple 3rd grade obsessed self, duh), and it was a great time had by all. Then on Sunday we attended the beautiful wedding of my grand-big from my college sorority at the gorgeous Arizona Biltmore hotel. Like I said, lots of food, booze, and parties. Oh, and to top it all off, I put my house up for sale on Friday. My life is all sorts of crazy. So, today I present to you a light summer salad that only takes 5 minutes to throw together so you don't have to worry about anything but having some fun in the sun!

Tomato Avocado Corn Salad

Ingredients:
  • 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
  • 1/2 can corn kernels
  • 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
  • 1/2 cup chopped red onion
  • handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1/2 lime, juiced
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • tortilla chips for serving

Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl and serve chilled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014