photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Strawberry Avocado Smoothie


A quick Monday recap for you all. I got into work yesterday and had reminder emails for things that are not taking place until August. Then I chatted with a girlfriend about this year's college homecoming plans which happens in late October. Does anyone else feel like time is passing them before they even get to the present day? Trying to take time to slow down and "smell the flowers" as they say seems a bit impossible at the moment, because if I did in fact stop my productivity train, then I wouldn't be here to cook and blog for you all! And that, is my happy place. Another happy place? Inside this smoothie. Sweet strawberries blended with creamy avocado makes this a perfect smoothie for spring. Sorry for the lack of creativity in my photo today. I was just too antsy to drink it! Breakfast summons.

Strawberry Avocado Smoothie

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 large spoonful plain greek yogurt
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
Place all ingredients in a blender and whirl on high until smooth. Add more almond milk if it becomes too thick to blend.

Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014