Slimmed Down Cole Slaw
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head red/purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp, celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
In a serving bowl toss together the onion, green cabbage, and red cabbage.
In another smaller bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture, and toss to coat well. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
*Will last 3-4 days in the fridge, but I preferred the crunchy texture the best on the same day I made it*