photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Green Pumpkin Spice Smoothie


So, the sun may still be shining bright, but it's no secrret that I am obsessed with all things fall. I may or may not have started putting up my Halloween decor at my house. I got my pumpkin scentsy going, and I am incorporating canned pumpkin into everything. Today, it makes its way into my green power smoothie. It's full of flavor, and my boyfriend even revealed his intrigue in green smoothies. Get all the vitamins and benefits from kale, without having to chomp on it like a farm animal every morning!I promise, you can't even taste it!

Green Pumpkin Spice Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
  • 1 tbsp. chia seeds
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 cup frozen banana slices
  • 1 cup kale
  • 3 shakes cinnamon
  • 1 shake nutmeg
  • 1 shake all spice
  • 1 shake ginger
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder
Place all of the ingredients in your blender and whirl until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014