photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays

As we close in on the holiday seasons's main event, be sure to take time for what's truly important. It's not the gifts under the tree, or who has the best light display on their house, but it's sharing your time with your loved ones that truly matters.

Take time to set apart our differences, and share the wonder that is this Christmas miracle. If you are alive and healthy, you have much more than you may ever know.

I know I will be spending every spare moment I have over the next few days to spend with my brother visiting from the Navy, and my 9 aunts and uncles who flew in from Idaho.

I am so happy to have been able to share all of my recipes with you over that past year, and look forward to sharing many many more over the next years to come.

Happy Holidays from #HDFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014