photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Give Thanks!

There are so many things to be thankful for this year, I am not even sure where to begin.

2012 started off with the purchase of my first home here in Phoenix. It was a very intense process, but worth every single tear, stressful night, and loads of paperwork that I had to dig up from the past few years. It's crazy to think that a year ago I stepped in this house for the very first time, and in just 2 short month I was living in my dream house at 25.


Then after I settled down in my new home I began searching for a new job. After a couple of months and endless resumes, I got a got from Starwood Vacation Ownership for an interview. I am now the Site Coordinator at the Westin Kieralnd Villas, working for the Sales & Marketing departments for 3 different resort properties here in Arizona. I am so very thankful for my network of great colleagues and friends who helped me get this amazing career.


Lastly I am extremely thankful for my friends and family, for which I would be nothing without. There is never a dull moment in my life, because I choose to surround myself with such fun and truly inspirational people. I am just so full of love and gratitude and had to give thanks where it was due.

Thank you to all of you who follow 'Hot Dog', and get ready for many, many recipes to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014