photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July is National Hot Dog Month!

Ask anyone who has a conversation with me for no longer than 10 minutes, and I guaruntee you that I have worked into the coversation that hot dogs are in my top 3 favorite foods. And when I say top 3, I mean number 1. On second thought, I can't believe that it has taken me this long to blog about hot dogs. .... anyways....

Driving home from my trip to Vegas this past weekend I mademy friend pull the car over to take this picture precisely for my blog, and for my love of America's favorite grilled treat.
And in celebration of Fourth of July, what better than to dedicate a blog post to the hot dog. Whether Chicago style, New York style, or Sonoran, everyone can find a "dog" to their liking. They even make turkey, veggie, and tofu dogs for those of you who may not prefer the beefy original.

So hold your beer (or skinny cocktail) in one hand and raise your favorite hot dog in the other, and cheers to America with me! Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014