photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cranberry Pistachio Bark

For those of who that know me, I have been allergic to chocolate since I was a little girl. But really, that hasn't stopped me from indulging once and aawhile. My favorite treat? Dark chocolate. The migraine side effect isn't harsh as milk chocolate for one, and I just think it plain tastes better. The holidays are coming up, and I love to put together little gift baskets filled with baked goods for my neighbors. This is definitely making the cut this year.

Cranberry Pistachio Bark


Ingredients:

    • 4.5 oz shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
    • 2.5 oz dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
    • 7 oz dark chocolate bar (calculations based on Hershey's Special Dark)
    Place chocolate in a microwave-safe measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014